Cables and Sensors $500 Scholarship
For our inaugural scholarship, Cables and Sensors is proud to provide financial assistance to one lucky student. Students currently enrolled in programs related to the fields of Biomedical Engineering, Health Sciences, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare are welcome to apply by entering their email address and accomplishing the entry options listed. The awardee will be chosen at random.
Cables and Sensors is an award-winning company recently ranking in the prestigious list of Inc Magazine’s 500 fastest-growing private companies in America. We manufacture SpO2 sensors, ECG & EKG cables, NIBP accessories, temperature probes, IBP cables and toco and ultrasound transducers. Our background in healthcare extends beyond 10 years, enabling us to be global leaders in patient monitoring accessories.
Detailed Description of the Scholarship
Number of scholarships available: 1
Scholarship Value: $500
Deadline date: November 15, 2016. The winner will be announced on November 16, 2016.
- Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
- Open to students 18 years and older
- Enrolled in or accepted to an undergraduate or graduate program related to the fields of Health Sciences, Medical, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare in any accredited U.S. university, college or school.
How to Apply:
- On the widget below, submit your email address or log in through Facebook
- Confirm your email address
Earn extra entries by:
- Answering a question - In 3-5 sentences, tell us what made you decide to pursue studies in the health & sciences field?
The winner will be announced on this page and through email on November 16, 2016. The winner will have 48 hours to respond before another awardee will be chosen.a Rafflecopter giveaway