PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
“Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
“Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
Other ways in which we may use your information includes:
- Send commercial communications, in accordance with your communication preferences, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events about us and our partners; and send other news or information about us and our partners. See Section 8 below for information on managing your communication preferences.
- Process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and rewards;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Websites and Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
- Comply with legal obligations as well as to investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
- Personalize the Websites and Services, including by providing features or content that match your interests and preferences; and
- Process for other purposes for which we obtain your consent.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the following links:
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Google - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe to the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 21.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us using the information below:
Cables and Sensors, LLC
5874 S Semoran Blvd, Orlando FL 32822, USA
You may contact our Data Protection Officer by emailing email@example.com.
- for "Legal notices": The terms and conditions.
- for "Website" or "site": The www.CablesandSensors.com homepage and the web pages contained within, or other collected information and/or applications managed or provided by Cables and Sensors, LLC and accessed using computerised tools such as PCs, laptops, handhelds, cell phones, digital cameras, television equipment, or other network devices for wired or wireless networks.
- for "Content": Web pages, text documents, editorial content, communications, drawings, graphics, images and photographs, databases, software, and all other audiovisual material of any type and nature. for "Services": All functions, devices, applications, information, or other features available through this website.
- for "Visitor" or "user": any person who accesses the website, with or without permission from Cables and Sensors, LLC, or anyone who uses said site, whether or not they have "registered".
- for "Framing": Inclusion of the "served" (linked) page belonging to a certain site within the structure of another "served" (linking) site.
- for "Deep link": A direct link, contained on a website, to a specific page on another site that bypasses its homepage.
Procedures and conditions for using the website
Anyone visiting this website or using it any manner accepts, without restrictions, to be bound by the conditions specified below. Anyone who does not accept these terms or does not intend to be bound by them should not consider to be authorised to access, use, or download material from this site.
Cables and Sensors, LLC reserves the right to update or modify these conditions and the procedures for accessing its website at any time without prior notice. In the event of changes to the conditions, accessing this website implies consent to respect the conditions as modified.
All content published or provided on the website, including its selection and organisation as well as the arrangement and design of the website, are protected by privacy law (Italian Legislative Decree 30/6/2003, #196), copyright law (Law 22/4/1941, #633, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 29/12/1992 #518 on Legal protection of software), and by other national and international intellectual and industrial property law, along with any amendments and supplements.
In the event of invoices remaining unpaid according to payment terms, all cost of collection up to a 30% fee will be the responsibility of the client.
Content and purpose of the site
The content of the website has been examined with respect for Italian law and European Union directives, including those on the protection of literary and artistic works, and it is intended for national and international users. The purpose of the site is to publish news regarding the Cables and Sensors, LLC company, and the Group to which it belongs, on the internet for informative and advertising purposes, as well as to provide online services.
Cables and Sensors, LLC confirms that:
- It implements procedures to ensure standards of accuracy, completeness, suitability, updating, and timeliness of the information on its website.
- It commits to eliminating any technical or typographical errors that may occur as quickly as possible.
- At all times, it reserves the right to alter its content and the functional and operational procedures of the website and the services it offers at its own discretion and without prior notice.
- It cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies, errors, or updating delays.
The content and all its elements may only be reproduced (including partially or citing the source) with advance written notice from Cables and Sensors, LLC.
Regulations for using site content
1. Authorised activities
Access to the website and its content, as a registered or unregistered visitor, is only allowed for the purposes permitted by Cables and Sensors, LLC and as indicated on this website. The site and the data it contains may be consulted or utilised for personal use only (such as for personal information, research, or study).
2. Prohibited activities
The user may not utilise or cause third parties to utilise the website and the data it contains for commercial purposes. Therefore, any economic utilisation or commercial use by any user is strictly prohibited, unless contractually agreed in advance in writing with Cables and Sensors, LLC. In all cases, the following are prohibited:
- modifications to the website or any of its content or access procedures;
- behaviours that constitute a crime under current law (e.g., cybercrime, such as illegally accessing a computer system);
- behaviour intended to split parts or sections of this website and/or to incorporate them into other third-party websites, to alter, copy, reproduce, republish, load from a program, make public, transmit, or distribute such content in any manner, in whole or in part, including codes and software without the prior consent of Cables and Sensors, LLC, or in violation of these conditions;
- attempts to access reserved areas of the website without authorisation;
- uploading destructive computer programs, files or other materials with disruptive features such as viruses, manipulated files, "hidden" files (such as images into which audio files have been integrated), worms, Trojan horses or bots for scrolling or launching multiple screens, and for any other activities which are, in general, capable of interfering with the integrity, functionality or online communications of the website;
- in general, any use that results in damage, interruption, or limitation of this website or its services, or has the potential to do so;
- any unauthorized gathering of the personal information of third parties (e.g. e-mail addresses) through the website.
Prohibited activities – Consequences
Without prejudice to any right, authority, or power belonging to third parties, Cables and Sensors, LLC reserves the right to take legal action should any prohibited activities occur.
If violations of the website's conditions of use are detected, Cables and Sensors, LLC reserves the right to take any corrective measures without prior notice, including preventing the visitor/user from accessing the website and its services and removing any material placed there by said visitor/user, without assuming any direct or indirect responsibility. Cables and Sensors, LLC commits to collaborating fully with all competent authorities, including in order to promptly identify those responsible for any breach of the law.
Connections to other websites
The Cables and Sensors, LLC website may contain links to other websites belonging to third parties.
By following links to other websites, users voluntarily leave the Cables and Sensors, LLC site and are directed to pages on the web outside this website. Cables and Sensors, LLC commits to requesting authorisation in advance before linking to any third-party website. Users who decide to access other linked websites assume all risks that this decision entails. Cables and Sensors, LLC is not responsible for the content of any websites that may be accessible through links that are not under the control of Cables and Sensors, LLC. Without prejudice to agreements with third parties, Cables and Sensors, LLC reserves the right to remove any link or linking program at any time.
Any user who wishes to include a link to this website on their homepage must first request authorisation from Cables and Sensors, LLC by submitting their request in writing to its offices in via Zekeringstraat 21B, 1014 BM Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Cables and Sensors, LLC reserves the right to evaluate the request and grant authorisation at its sole discretion; Cables and Sensors, LLC further reserves the right to act pursuant to the law against any person who introduces links that have not been authorised in advance. So-called "deep linking" is prohibited: all links to this website should lead directly to the homepage of the website and must disclose that this website and its content are separate from the website containing the link; they must also disclose that Cables and Sensors, LLC owns and operates this site, without any sharing of content from the site that created the link. Similarly, use of the "framing" technique is also prohibited.
Neither Cables and Sensors, LLC (which for the purposes of this section should be understood to include its administrators, auditors, directors, employees, agents, and Cables and Sensors, LLC consultants), nor any other Cables and Sensors, LLC licensee may be held responsible for actions and/or damages that may be caused to the user and/or third parties from using this website and/or its content.. Cables and Sensors, LLC cannot be held liable for any actions and/or damage which may be caused by any steps it legitimately takes in order to address the aforementioned prohibited activities. Furthermore, Cables and Sensors, LLC cannot be held liable for problems encountered by the user rising from interruptions, suspensions, delays, or malfunctions in providing the service resulting from the supply of electricity or telephone/telecommunication services, or other technical means by which the content is transmitted, and for which Cables and Sensors, LLC is not responsible. Despite its consistent efforts to improve the services it offers, Cables and Sensors, LLC cannot be held liable to third parties with regard to the accuracy or current status of the content of this website.